Sunday 5 July 2009

Red is for love.... Happy Anniversary Doug!!!

Well its mine and my boyfriend's anniversary this week... so I'm in the mood for love..... hence the red tops!!! I absolutely love red and white, the white top with the plait across the top was one of the rare tops I actually made for myself!! I plaited strips of some jersey scarves I had and hand stitched the plait on, it was a tricky task, trying to make sure the plait was straight!! Happy with the result though!!! This is me wearing it... we had a lovely day out at Leeds Castle, got lost in the maze, had cream tea and scones and a wander round the castle itself, perfect!















I don't know what it is but every time I see red and white spots I can help but think of Dear Miss Minnie Mouse!! This is my tribute vest to her!!! Super cute and hides a multitude of sins around the belly!!

Last but not least is a red scoop neck t-shirt I customised using a lovely strawberry fabric, finished it off with red diamonte gem buttons for a bit of glam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment